- Bottle size
- I don't know
- We received when my mother in law passed away 20 years ago, she probably had it for 20+ years along with a few other bottles of liquor. Her deceased son traveled and worked in International tourist industry, he probably received as a gift, ...
- Text on label
- Paradis Cognac France Hennessy (see pic) What is missing is the proof and alc. % which I see on most. Also the box does not have the EEC designation.
- Pennsylvania United States
- Yes, a metal seal - in good condition
- With box
- How stored
- In a dry place, Standing upright
- Hennessy Cognac
Similar bottles available:
This product is from a private seller. Please be aware that cabinet7 merely provides a platform to buy and sell. When sold, the seller will pack the bottle themselves and send it to the buyer. We do our best to make this process as smooth as possible, however there may be some delay.
If you have any questions, please read our FAQ or contact us.
Max von Olfers
Max von Olfers is the founder of cabinet7, and has 10 years of experience with collector item appraisals. The oldest Cognac Max has consumed is from 1855.
Malte Lukowski runs the operations & collector item departments at cabinet7, and has 4 years of experience with collector item appraisals. The oldest Cognac Malte has consumed is from 1920.