- Bottle size
- There is a total of 3 bottles available
- Got the honor to receive this fine bottles as a gift for a special day.
- Text on label
- CHÂTEAU LAFITE-ROTHSCHILD 1976 PAUILLAC APPELATION PAUILLAC CONTROLE PRODUCE OF FRANCE 73 cl SOCIÉTÉ CIVILE DU CHÂTEAU LAFITHE-ROTHSCHILD, PROPRIÉTARE A PAUILLAC (GIRONDE) Weight of one bottle round about 1350 gramm.
- Yes, a wax seal - in good condition
- With box
- How stored
- In a dry place, Lying on its side
- Lafite Rothschild
This product is from a private seller. Please be aware that cabinet7 merely provides a platform to buy and sell. When sold, the seller will pack the bottle themselves and send it to the buyer. We do our best to make this process as smooth as possible, however there may be some delay.
If you have any questions, please read our FAQ or contact us.
Max von Olfers
Max von Olfers is the founder of cabinet7, and has 10 years of experience with collector item appraisals. The oldest Cognac Max has consumed is from 1855.
Malte Lukowski runs the operations & collector item departments at cabinet7, and has 4 years of experience with collector item appraisals. The oldest Cognac Malte has consumed is from 1920.